The Minister of Finance appoints the Authority’s Chairperson and its members.
Some members are appointed from among the general public, while others are state employees.
The Authority’s Board of Governors generally meets monthly.
The Authority also acts through various Committees.
- The Authority’s standing committees are:
- - The Stock Exchange Committee
- - The Auditors’ Independence Committee
- - The Budget Committee
- - The Investment Advisors Committee
- - The Committee for Penalty Matters (Joint Investment Trusts Law).
In addition, there are committees that meet in varying compositions for the purpose of granting permits for prospectuses, as required by Section 15 of the Securities Law.
The Authority’s members :